When you hear the term “Brand”, most likely, you’re thinking of the visual aspects, such as a color palette, fonts, design, etc… Although all of that is important, it’s not as important as the heart of your brand.
You must dig deeper to find the true essence of your brand. Let’s talk about a few aspects that will help you define what your brand stands for.
1. First of all, it needs to cut through the noise. Figure out what sets you apart from the competition and be vocal about it. Share it in your sales copy, include it in your emails, and use this for your advantage in your ad copy.
2. Be authentic. Authenticity builds trust. Don’t pretend to be someone else. By simply being yourself you will attract your ideal clients and repel those who aren’t.
3. Don’t be afraid to reveal the parts of yourself that you know will resonate with your ideal client and add value to them so they’re willing to pay attention to you long enough to make a decision whether to buy your product or not.
4. Be vulnerable – this is what helps someone to truly connect with you on a deeper level which allows you to build a bridge between yourself and your future client.
5. Always draw a parallel with your story and your ideal client’s needs so that they know you understand exactly what they’re going through and the results they’re looking for.
As you can see, there’s much more to a brand than just creating something that is esthetically pleasing and stylish. It’s not just about the looks. The heart of your brand is what sells.
Defining your brand may be the biggest game-changer for your business. Dig deeper and you will find gold to share with the world.